GraphStream Talk - Simtools'2013
Below are the material for the lectures and tutorial session of the GraphStream session from the 6th Complex Systems Summer School.
- Lecture on Dynamic Graphs and Introduction to GraphStream
- Installation of GraphStream and first tutorials
- Lab session: “Interaction with NetLogo”
- Lab session: “Community Detection in Dynamic Graphs”
The necessary material for this lab is available on github at Github. To be able to follow the tutorials, you will need (in order):
- A java development kit ;
- The Eclipse development environment ;
- The following Eclipse workspace.